Aug. 03, 2023
There are two cleaning methods for cosmetic brushes: water washing and loose powder. There will be different cleaning methods for makeup brushes of different hair quality.
There are two main types of makeup brush hair quality:
Animal hair: It is used with dry powder cosmetics. Such as loose powder brushes, blush powder brushes, eye shadow powder brushes, etc. should not be washed with water, which will damage the hair quality. In daily life, girls use it by themselves, so just wash it with water + makeup brush cleaning soap once a month. Usually, if you want to change the color temporarily, use the loose powder scrubbing method, and use the same dry powder to remove the powder in our makeup brush.
Synthetic fiber: It is used with liquid and cream cosmetics. Such as foundation brush, eyeliner brush, etc.
Wash whatever you want. Use water + makeup brush cleaning soap, such as foundation brush with liquid foundation, which is easy to deteriorate, and it is best to clean it every day.
Method of cleaning:
Clean with warm water + makeup brush cleaning soap:
1. Soak the bristles (note that the mouth tube of the makeup brush and the joints of the bristles should not be wet), and let the makeup bristles face down.
2. Pour out the scrubbing water in the palm of your hand. Use your fingertips to gently push outward in the direction of the bristles.
3. Use your fingertips to gently push outwards in the direction of the bristles until the residue of cosmetics is completely washed away, and finally rinse with water.
4. After washing, put a towel or paper towel on the table to absorb moisture, tidy up the bristles, and then dry it in the shade.
5. After drying, gently rub the bristles with your hand, and then flick with your fingers to restore the fluffy state. Make-up brushes that are not used for a while, can be inserted upside down in the bottle (or in a bag).
1. It must be air-dried naturally. It cannot be dried with a hair dryer, or dried in the sun, otherwise it may damage the material; after washing it, you can also soak it with a hair conditioner to make the bristles more soft.
2. It is possible not to wash to the connection of the brush handle. The connection is in contact with the wooden handle, and it is difficult to dry, and it is easy to cause looseness. Try not to wet the part of the cosmetic brush that is sticky!
3. Be sure to wash along the direction of hair growth. Otherwise it will damage the hair quality.
Feb. 22, 2024
If you are looking to ditch your cartridge razor routine in favor of getting a classic barber shave in your own bathroom, then you're not alone. The world's best barbers always keep a straight razor in their arsenal in order to maintain the detailed lines along a gent's neck and beard. As beards have grown in popularity over recent years.
Feb. 20, 2024
Bronzers are designed to add colour to the skin, giving the effect of a sun-kissed or sun-tanned look to your makeup. Bronzing products can be found in the form of powders, liquids and creams. To use any formula as part of your beauty routine, you will need to select the perfect bronzer brush shape and fibre. Depending on the style of your makeup.
Feb. 18, 2024
Is your makeup bag overflowing with brushes that you don't know how to use? Whether you're decluttering or shopping for useful makeup brushes, learn what to look for in the perfect highlighter brush. With the right tools you can easily add a natural glow to your cheekbones, brow bones, or anywhere else you'd like to emphasize.
Keep in Touch
The fastest way to determine the best solution you need is to talk to one of our team of experts. We can quickly narrow down your options and give you objective advice on the most suitable candidate. Write to us will be back to you within 12 hours with details information